Sunday, 29 July 2012

OOTD First afternoon in Dublin


Being away for a few days gave me the chance to get photos is some gorgeous new locations.  I couldn't resist this stunning architecture as the background for my first OOTD picture in beautiful sunny Dublin!

I love the pattern on this dress- the flamingo print is so cute & summery and this shape is one of my favourites; it's flattering as well as flirty and retro.  My shoes are nude sandals with floral patterned wedge heels, which are cut off because it was the only way to keep all the other people walking around out of shot!  My sunglasses are a versatlie dark brown tortoise-shell and the shape is classic with a nod to the cat-eye shape, which makes them very wearable.  This bag is one of my best buys of the summer!  The shape and size are practical and classic and the colour goes with everything, but is more seasonal than brown or black.  Also, the fondant shades tick off summer's pastels.

What do you think of my summer look?

Xx