Thursday, 2 August 2012

Park Life!

Park Life!

Today I had the nicest afternoon in the park with some friends.  It is such a perfect way to enjoy the summer :)

This set is my ultimate look for chilling out in the park on a warm summer's day.  I love this shirt from Topshop and I'm actually planning to buy it ASAP!  This cute button down denim skirt pairs well with the shirt to make a casual but pretty ensemble and the white accessories just lift the whole look and give it a freshness.  Normally, I'm not a big fan of white bags, but this cross-body one just seemed to work with the whole outfit and is a convenient style for a day out.

What do you think?

Xx


Cotton shirt
topshop.com


Oasis denim skirt
$27 - oasis-stores.com


Converse shoes
$61 - blueberries-online.com


Crossbody handbag
topshop.com