Saturday, 1 September 2012

Wrap Party

Wrap Party


Our Pride and Prejudice Wrap Party gave me the perfect opportunity to wear my new red peplum dress!  Peplum dresses are one of my favourite trends right now; they look sophisticated, sexy and are incredibly flattering!  When I saw this red one, I fell in love with the striking colour and had to get it. 
 
I wanted to let the dress stand out, so kept my accesories simple; monochrome heels and a black deco clutch with a pair of plain pearl studs and a simple updo ensured that the dress was the focal point and tied the whole look together into a polished, co-ordinated look.

What do you think?  How do you wear a peplum dress?

Xx
Wallis sleeveless dress
wallisfashion.com


Bakers round toe pumps
bakersshoes.com


BUBA suede handbag
$580 - bubalondon.com