Sunday, 2 December 2012

Awards?! Wow!!

I have not been blogging for long, so I was not expecting an award, let alone two!!

Thank you so much Shan Purdy (http://www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk/) for the Liebster and Versatile Blogger Awards.

There are a few rules I have to follow for each of the awards, so I've included the answers and tasks for both sets of rules in this post :)



11 Things about Me:
  1. I'm a first year law student
  2. I love drama and performing arts
  3. I have blonde curly hair
  4. I'm 19
  5. I have an adorable kitten
  6. I have named my car
  7. I play violin
  8. I sing all the time
  9. I can name all the 50 states (but am not American) haha
  10. I hate the cold
  11. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby

My answers to Shan's Questions:
  1. Favourite item of clothing: Really don't think I can pick one thing! Probably at the minute, my new brown leather riding boots
  2. Whose wardrobe would you chose: Hmm this is a really tough one...Olivia Palermo maybe
  3. Books or films: Books
  4. Earliest memory: Tadpoles in my nursery school haha!
  5. What meal would I have right now: right now, probably just coffee, I am such a coffee drinker
  6. Night in or out with the girls: now, in cause I'm pretty tired
  7. How I want my future to look: I'm not 100% sure- want to have done well in my degree, happy, love my job and still fashion obsessed lol!
  8. Heels or flats: BOTH!!
  9. Beautiful man with no money or ugly man with money: whichever I love <3
  10. Reasons for starting a blog: excuse to talk about fashion even more
  11. My blog in 1 sentence: my musings and thoughts on all things fashion
My questions for the nominees:
  1. How long have you been blogging?
  2. How would you describe your personal style?
  3. Bags or Shoes?
  4. What is your biggest fashion mishap?
  5. Dressed up or down?
  6. What is your favourite colour?
  7. What item could you not live without?
  8. What is your dream fashion purchase?
  9. What is your favourite beauty/make-up range?
  10.  Who is your fashion icon?
  11. Best piece of fashion advice?
So the 15 blogs I would like to nominate for the VBA are:
  • Cham at chamtanteras
  • Amanda at chicnrock
  • Olivia Nicholls-Bates at watercolourdreams
  • Shafira at serafina
  • Ami from thepre-trender
  • Angela at to infinityandbeyond
  • Ionna at fashionwandering
  • The Law Fashionista at thelawfashionista
  • Ana at myfashiontale
  • Lucas at littlefashionbird
  • Zoe at thefashionsnapshots


I get to nominate 15 for the Liebster Award, so the additional 4 I am nominating for the Liebster are:

  • Laura at lovelyprettyworld
  • Olivia at gonewiththefashion
  • Anna at thisisayes
  • Elena at fashioninmylens
Thank-you to all my readers and everyone who supports me!!

Xx